RE: [Nolug] FREE!!!

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 00:55:53 -0600

Hi Petri.

There is a blacklist devoted just to Rackspace. It lists all of their IP
ranges.

Certainly they do host mostly legit servers, but they turn a deaf ear to
complaints about spam. After seeing this firsthand I did a bit of research
and found that this was well known. That's when I added their address
spaces to my blacklist. I've had to make a half-dozen or so exemptions
since, but it's stopped a ton of spam.

Enjoy!

John

    John Souvestre - Southern Star - (504) 888-3348 - www.sstar.com