Re: [Nolug] Parts for sale

From: Andrew S. Johnson <andy_at_asjohnson.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:28:00 -0600

On Monday 22 December 2003 10:18 am, Jeff Lee wrote:
> for anyone who wanted to buy those parts I had I am in NO this week and can meet anytime. Give me a call at 231-7060 or email me if you want to meet up to get them.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff
>
> I have two 400mhz cpus
> One intel celeron w/ HS and Fan
> One intel celeron w/ HS no fan
> Pictures at http://www.reflex8.com/parts.html

Do you have access to a camera that has a working autofocus? If you're
blind and can't tell the difference, that's OK, just let me know and I won't ask
again.

<snip>

> Two others of unknown size.. see pictures you can prob tell what size they
> are better than me (PC100)

Also, googling the part number of the "unknown" memory reveals that it is a
64MB PC66 stick from Micron (first hit, I should have felt lucky).

If you have 2 128MB sticks of PC66, I'd be interested. Bigger is not better,
as I have only two slots, and 256MB is all a TX chipset will support.

Andy