[Nolug] Parts for sale/trade/whatever

From: Andrew S. Johnson <andy_at_asjohnson.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:40:49 -0600

Recently, there have been a few postings (myself included) involving
computer hardware that people no longer use but aren't willing to toss
it into a dumpster just yet. Maybe some enterprising soul could set up
an area on the NOLUG site just for such activities. I still have a few
parts left, so if someone was looking for sound cards, NICS's or MB's,
I can help.

This is what's left (small parts mostly):

Conner CFA850A 850MB IDE hard drive

Teac FD-235HF 3.5 inch floppy drive, beige

Turtle Beach Montego A3DXtreme PCI sound card
     Vortex AU8820 based
     Remember to ask for CD

Toshiba ND-0801GR 5.25 inch floppy drive, putty color

Maxtor 7850AV 850MB IDE hard drive

Conner QIC-80 floppy tape drive, model number unknown

Magitronic 615 ISA 2-port ISA game card

(2) 3com 3C509B-TPC ISA TP/coax 10 mbit NIC

SoundBlaster 16 ISA w/IDE CD-ROM interface, model CT2980

Sound Blaster 16 ISA w/IDE and Panasonic CD-ROM
     interfaces, model CT2290

Supra ISA 14.4 FaxModem, model unknown, fits into 8-bit slot
     onboard speaker doesn't work

Intel Pentium 100 MHz CPU

168-pin SIMM, probably PC-66 32MB, but I don't recall for sure

NEC 4x ATAPI CD-ROM model CDR-272, Reveal rebranded

Creative SBS38 speakers, beige
     requires 6 volt power adapter not included

Sager 7200T notebook computer (yes, it works)
        32 MB RAM
        233 MHz CPU
        Power adapter included, needs new battery

Logitec 2-button serial mouse

Dexxa 2-button serial mouse

Elpina (PC-Chips) motherboard with VIA VXpro chipset
     AMD 200 MHz K6 with heatsink and fan
     128 MB RAM

TMC 486 motherboard
     AMD 486-133 processor