[Nolug] I'm going to be on TV!

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:13:19 -0600 (CST)

Hey y'all,

Last night before my Linux presentation at NOPPC I was interviewed
on-camera about the Novell acquisition of SuSE Linux. The guy is doing a
story on it, and needed a local "linux expert" for his piece. It is
supposed to air on channel 4 next Thursday, between 6:15 AM and 6:30 AM
(it's their early show, etc.). It will be rebroadcast on cable and perhaps
on broadcast TV all morning, probably. I'm assuming my ranting won't end
up on the cutting room floor ;-)

Oh, and by the way, my email client is currently dead... Kmail is choking
on a gpg-signed message, for some reason.

--Joey Kelly