Re: [Nolug] Customizable Bootable CD

From: -ray <ray_at_ops.selu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:39:59 -0600 (CST)

my instructions were for a quick and easy hack. the point was you're not
"stuck" with the iso as downloaded. you can mount it, change anything you
want, then burn it. cool for quick, simple changes. if you want to make
more drastic changes, like adding/removing packages, custom
printer/network setups, etc, then the Remastering howto you posted might
be better. Looks time consuming though...

ray