[Nolug] run Red Hat Enterprise Linux without paying a dime ;-)

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:43:19 -0600

I'd seen this link before and dismissed it, but now that RHATE has
discontinued free Linux, this seems more relevant.

http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/

Basically, White Box Linux is RH Enterprise Linux without the proprietary
bits, taken directly from redhat's EL rpms. While I detest redhat's
implementation, I'm willing to give this a shot, if only so I can tell people
have a current redhat skillset.

Would you like to hear
Of the terrible night
When I bravely fought the--