[Nolug] COX -- abuse team?

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:35:47 -0600

This is probably more Charles' turf....

Does Cox have operational abuse team or is it just an automated e-mail
reply?
Anybody know? (How to get them to wake up, if exist?)

I sent e-mail to abuse@cox.net four days ago because one of the local cox
addresses (wsip-68-15-168-139.no.no.cox.net) is bombarding my e-mail server
with relay attempts. (Even though they are futile attempts, it is annoying
for me to slug through hundreds of lines of the same.)

This server has apparently been a relay for a while since it is also listed
at http://njabl.org/

I also sent e-mail to all people found from the "contact us" section of the
website running on that server. No response.

Petri