Re: [Nolug] Customizable Bootable CD

From: Jeff Lee <jeffreydavidlee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:35:11 -0600

Ron,

Would you happen to know how to rip/add support for certain things in
Morphix quickly? I have the Lightgui version downloading now but once I get
it I want to add flash support and I want to beable to edit whatever startup
scripts they have and strip down the programs I dont need.

I need printing support, network, firebird (flash), and that is pretty much
it. I want to start firebird with a local flash page.