Re: [Nolug] Guerilla Linux this Saturday at Dot's

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:29:03 -0600

<snip>
> Also, Joey gave me back my Suse CDs. PS, Joey, I have your extra
> discs 3 and 4.
<snip>
> Mischa.

They're for Tom. We tried to burn disk #5 for him, but Helmut's Evil-infested
laptop coastered the blank I brought. Please burn Tom a copy of #5 and
somehow get all 3 of them to him, please.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL