Re: [Nolug] The latest Fedora (Red Hat 9.1): now with kernel 2.6 and KDE 3.2

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:16:09 -0600

<snip>

> > OBGentoo had 2.6 for weeks already and 3.2 the day after it was released
> > and it looks great on my laptop blah blah blah. :)
>
> Slackware-current had 2.6.0 on Dec 18th, less than 26 hours after Linus
> announced it on LKML. So there.

...and did I not qualify my post by making disparaging statements regarding
Red Hate?

Give a brutha a break, dog...(heh). If I make positive comments about RHATE,
it means something. I was only trying to be fair :-P

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL