RE: [Nolug] How to get rid of lilo?? -- other option

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:18:22 -0600

if you can reconfigure lilo, why don't you just configure it to boot
from cd or floppy?

Ciao,

Steve Cardella

In this case I have no knowledge how to get to editing lilo since boot ended
up to a kernel panic right after loading lilo.

#########

FYI to all peers who commented on this one. Thank you.
I have now 2 drives running on that machine and everything is fine.

For a future troubles like this, read/save Mischas comments to find usefull
tools and such.

Mischa, To your question about booting from CD/floppy when SCSI drive was
not connected. Yes, It booted up fine but naturally it is tough to continue
installation when HD does not exist. :o)

Petri