[Nolug] LPI-LUG

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:36:04 -0600

Hey guys,

Scott forwarded an email to me regarding LPI-LUG, which is associated with LPI
(Linux Professionals Institute), the guys that do Linux certification (among
others).

Apparently LPI-LUG is an effort by/with LPI to work with Linux users groups
for marketing and other purposes (read the site --- http://www.lpi-lug.org/).
One of the benefits is that anyone that signs up gets a discount on LPI
tests, should they desire to go that route.

At any rate, I've registered myself and nolug with LPI-LUG. While I don't
expect everyone to rush over and register, this email and accompanying page
on the wiki is an announcement that nolug is affiliated with LPI-LUG.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL