Re: [Nolug] wifi cards

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 18:31:13 -0600

I have an el cheapo (ie there's no brand on the card) cardbus wifi-b
card that I got sort of working. I never played with WEP, and I haven't
had time or a router to really test it out.

It's an admtek chipset, which a lot of the cardbus cards are using. The
source code is available from teh manufacturer.

http://www.admtek.com.tw/download/ADM8211.htm
see also
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Linux.Wireless.drivers.802.11b.html#ADMtek

Alex McKenzie alex@boxchain.com http://www.boxchain.com