Re: [Nolug] question

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 17:29:57 -0600

Rob,
    I'm a teacher and used to work a lot on classroom networking, but I'm too busy now teaching physics, chemistry, and physical science plus being the chairman of science, key club adviser, etc. I am always happy to accept working machines, but I don't have time to fix broken ones.
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org