Re: [Nolug] linux firewall distro's that support ip aliasing with port forwarding

From: Kevin Kreamer <kevin_at_kreamer.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 01:30:33 -0600

Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> writes:
> <snip>
>
>> Basically what I am trying to do is set up an Apache webserver
>> for one address (already done, works great) and IIS on the other address
>> (for clients that like to use fpse).
>
> I have a better idea.

To throw more gas on the fire, here's yet another idea. FPSE are
available for Linux as well. My understanding, though, is that they
really, really decrease the security of any box they run on, so you
might want to also figure out the firewalling/proxy setup too :-)
Also, fair warning, I've only heard about these, not supported them
for clients.

Here's a link:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnservext/html/fpse02unix.asp

Hope this helps,