[Nolug] Discussion list for local security group reopened.

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:10:15 -0500

We have reopened the discussion list for the Baton Rouge Chapter of the
Information Systems Security Association at http://www.br-issa.org. The
focus of that group is information security. The chapter serves the entire
Louisiana area and caters to information systems security administrators,
managers, and consultants

The discussion list has been closed for quite sometime, and we recently
reopened the list but decided to not subscribe our past members since we had
bad information in our subscribers list. (The list is opt-in only.)

I'd like to invite everyone to join the list (and even the chapter) and
discuss the security issues relevant to you.

You can sign-up here:

Learn more here:
http://www.br-issa.org