[Nolug] NOLUG tonight!

From: Mischa Krilov <subs_at_krilov.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:43:50 -0500

Hello, everyone.

The monthly NOLUG meeting is tonight. Since everyone wants to take a
break from doing their last-minute taxes, we have a light evening
tonight. The scheduled event is a screening of "Revolution OS," a
documentary about the Open Source movement. It's only 85 minutes long
and we'll order pizza from Italian Pie- Put down that 1040 and drop in!

I'll bring the DVD and scare up some speakers, Tom's bringing his laptop
to play the DVD, Joey's also going to bring some extra speakers. If
anyone has a video projector, feel free to bring it as a backup in case
someone's got the room already.

Obligatory link:
http://www.revolution-os.com/

Mischa.