[Nolug] WebInvoicer: Web-based "Point-Of-Sale" application

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:14:09 -0500

Eureka!

Well, almost. I've just released WebInvoicer 0.4-RC1 this evening. It's a PHP/
MySQL application that I've been playing with for about 1.5 years now. I'm
currently using it to do invoicing for my Linux company. It's certainly not
feature-rich yet, nor is it user-friendly, but what I've got so far basically
works, and I'm proud of it.

http://joeykelly.net/projects.php#webinvoicer

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL