Re: [Nolug] Discussion list for local security group reopened.

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:12:38 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Bendily" <brad@selu.edu>

> > > Learn more here:
> > > http://www.br-issa.org
> >
> > Anybody know these guys?
> > >

> http://www.br-issa.org/board.html
>
> I believe the president is associated with the BRLUG.

Yup, that's me. The chapter is based in Baton Rouge. We have some cool
upcoming meetings, including a luncheon next month, a lunch with Novell in
the summer, and meetings further down the road. One of our last meetings was
a presentation about the use of Linux and Oracle, and the security
implications of using them, in the 19'th Federal District Court. Very
interesting.

http://www.br-issa.org

As far as the web server, yes, we use a normal web hosting service.

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA
225-343-3056
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author of "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
Download your free copy:
http://www.puryear-it.com/manage-linux.htm