Re: [Nolug] Logo ideas

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:33:29 -0500

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 13:44, Simon Dorfman wrote:
> Hi all,
> Here are a couple NOLUG logo ideas in pdf format:
> http://www.SimonDorfman.com/misc/Simons_NOLUGlogoIdea1.pdf
> http://www.SimonDorfman.com/misc/Simons_NOLUGlogoIdea2.pdf
>
> Let me know what you think. And feel free to open them up in
> Illustrator (or your vector editing app of choice) and improve or take
> them in a new direction or whatever.

The images look nice. Are you planning on making them 3D?

Can I ask why they aren't in PNG, TIFF, JPG, etc? PDF seems an
odd choice when there are so many open, purpose-built graphic file
formats.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA
"During the procedure, generally performed in the second
trimester, a fetus is partially delivered and its skull is
punctured."
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040401/ap_on_
re_us/abortion_lawsuits&e=3