RE: [Nolug] Spam vs. Virus

From: Jeff Lee <jeffreydavidlee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:38:16 +0000

For my server over the past 24 hours I have:

12 viruses were caught by ClamAV.
163 messages were caught by SpamAssassin.

and the day before that I had:

20 viruses were caught by ClamAV.
80 messages were caught by SpamAssassin.

but this is for around 30 accounts on my server. I'm catching about 80% of
the spam (as of yesterday with some new rules) and all of the viruses. Some
days I can have more viruses than spam messages though.