Re: [Nolug] Beeping help

From: Randy Flood <stock_investor_guy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:15:36 -0700 (PDT)

Make sure you don't have some key stuck down.

Try repeadely pressing and releasing each key on the
keyboard in sequence to make sure it is not stuck.
Also, try blowing air under the keys to dislodge any
dust that may have accumulated under there. Finally,
try dsiconnecting and reconnecting firmly the keyboard
cable and rebooting your machine.

--- c_matthews@cox.net wrote:
> Ok having some troubles, I was typing a paper in ny
> RH9 Linux box (yeah yeah i know i need to switch to
> another distro, or at least upgrade to fedora, but I
> havent) Ok and while typing paper, I fell asleep.
> When I woke up, my keyboard only makes beeping
> sounds and does not type. The only thing I can
> think of is while I was sleeping, I became a expert
> code writer and messed with the everything so as I
> would no longer be able to type anything. *it does
> let me type in username and password, but nothing
> once in.
> Ok well if anyone has any ideas, fire away.
> -Craig Matthews

=====
Randy Flood
Randy.Flood@RHCE2B.COM