[Nolug] Beeping help

From: c_matthews_at_cox.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 21:34:17 -0400

Ok having some troubles, I was typing a paper in ny RH9 Linux box (yeah yeah i know i need to switch to another distro, or at least upgrade to fedora, but I havent) Ok and while typing paper, I fell asleep. When I woke up, my keyboard only makes beeping sounds and does not type. The only thing I can think of is while I was sleeping, I became a expert code writer and messed with the everything so as I would no longer be able to type anything. *it does let me type in username and password, but nothing once in.
Ok well if anyone has any ideas, fire away.
-Craig Matthews