[Nolug] Free 17" monitor

From: Simon Dorfman <EmailLists_at_SimonDorfman.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:45:22 -0500

I've had it for about 4 years. I had it hooked up to my server where I
rarely had to turn it on. My dad got it from a technical college cheap
before that.

Works fine except the following behavior:
The resolution sometimes "clicks" when I bump the desk and it switches to a
wider screen. The workaround is to set the resolution so that there's an
inch of black on both sides of the screen. Then when it clicks over to the
fat resolution, you can still see everything on the screen.

This must be some kind of loose connection inside the monitor. Maybe
someone good with electronics can fix it. Or someone can just use it as is
and live with the quirkyness.

Reply off list if you're interested. I live uptown near Tulane.
Simon@SimonDorfman.com