Re: [Nolug] A cron job that won't work, for some reason.

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 22:10:48 -0500 (CDT)

I had similar problem with my PHP cronjob.

I was instructed to use full path to the executable. Otherwise cron does
not find it. The same solution probably works for this too.

Late thank you for the person who came up with the solution. It worked and
already saved me from losing 9Gb of important stuff this past week.

Petri (lazy top poster.....)