[Nolug] Goodbye to all

From: Randy Flood <stock_investor_guy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:31:17 -0700 (PDT)

Well, my brief time here in New Orleans has been fun
and exciting. But, I got a job offer I just couldn't
reffuse in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, so I'm moving.
I'm starting the new job on June 14th. I'll be
working for a contractor on Eglin Air Force doing
computer security testing type stuff. It should be a
lot of fun. Plus, I'm planning on renting an
apartment right on the beach, so that should be nice.

In other news, I just bought a Sony Vaio PCG-V505
laptop on Thursday. In case you've never seen one,
it's a very small laptop that weighs 4.5 pounds and
has a very small screen. It's very elegant though.
I'm put SuSe 9.0 on it. It's my first experience with
Suse (I ususally use Red Hat/Fedora, but I'm kind of
frustrated with Redhat since the whole Fedora
debacle...) Anyway, it appears that if I upgrade to
SuSe 9.1 it will support my internal wireless card.
So, that's what I'm going to try this weekend some
time.

Oh, and if anyone is feeling buying anything from
thinkgeek.com, feel free to use this link

http://www.qksrv.net/click-1481076-10356324

to go to thinkgeek.com. Yes, it really does take you
to thinkgeek.com. Try it. :) If you use that link,
thinkgeek.com will pay me some small percent of
whatever you buy. ;)

Randy

=====
Randy Flood