Re: [Nolug] Flash memory access, lack thereof

From: John D. Tiedeman <jdtiede_at_sstar.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 08:28:15 -0500

Mark A. Hershberger wrote:

> John Tiedeman wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 31 May 2004 14:25:04 -0400
>> mah@everybody.org (Mark A. Hershberger) wrote:

>> >Well, you need to fix that. "mkdir /mnt/flash" should do the job.
>

>> Yes, I know I need to fix that, but how?
>

> "mkdir /mnt/flash"

Actually "mkdir /mnt/flash" was the first step I took on the disc I am
currently using; I must have forgotten to do that on another one. The
problem on this one is "sda1 is not a valid block device." My /etc/fstab
entry is "/dev/sda1 /mnt/flash vfat user,noauto,umask=0 0
0." I'm not really sure about anything after "noauto"; I have seen
several versions and don't know how critical they are.