[Nolug] Toys for sale

From: Jay Latham <jlat_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:39:04 -0500

I'm cleaning out my toy closet. Here's what I have:

2 IBM e200 servers. 1ghz cpu's 20gig ide hd, 128meg ram. Bought them
about 18 months ago while I was studying for mcse 2K exams. One was used
as a ISA server for about 3 months and has 256meg of ram but other than
that both have low hours.

1 ipaq 3765. Has a 1mm scratch in one corner of the screen. Comes with a
compact flash expansion pack and a 56k modem that plugs into it. Still
running windows.

Windows 2k resource kit. All 7 books and cd rom

1 HP pavilion ze5170 laptop. 15" screen, 2gig cpu, 40gig hd, 512meg ram.

1 15" flat screen monitor "Elements" brand.

As you may have noticed I didn't list any prices. No REASONABLE offer
will be refused. That being said, if you are thinking of say, offering
$100 for the laptop Please don't waste my time or the bandwidth.

Please contact me at jlat@bellsouth.net if your interested in anything.
I will not reply to anything sent to the list.

Thanks

Jay