RE: [Nolug] AC and UPSes

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:55:59 -0500 (CDT)

Well I have no way to tell if the UPS is at 20% anyway. Well, I suppose I
could find/install some UPS software.

It has drained completely a couple of times lately during storms/random
power outages. This is a surge problem, unless the battery is completely
dead, which I will check tonight.

All I've got plugged into the ups side is a laptop, 7 port router, and a
DSL modem. I've got a desktop/monitor plugged into the surge only end.

--
Alex McKenzie    alex@boxchain.com     http://boxchain.com
<quote who="John Souvestre">