[Nolug] UT2K4

From: Nimrod <nimrod_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:37:20 -0500

Ok guys,

I never really asked a question .. so this is my first time.

First off I'm new to the Linux world and I've just installed Suse 9.1 and I
would like to install UT 2004 and I've get this message please insert the
Play disc in the cd rom drive and click on ok. I'm installing the DVD
version of UT 2004 so all files are on that one DVD. I've also checked the
UT2004 forum and here is the link
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=3b1cf1de66a2a6b2647288
634bf9d23d
<http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=3b1cf1de66a2a6b264728
8634bf9d23d&threadid=382671&highlight=Suse> &threadid=382671&highlight=Suse

The guy edit his fstab file from this /dev/cdrecorder /media/cdrecorder
subfs fs=cdfss,ro,procuid,nosuid,nodev,exec,iocharset=utf8 0 0

To this /dev/cdrecorder /media/cdrecorder iso9660
ro,user,noauto,unhide,iocharset=utf8 0 0

And he said it works for him. My question is how can I edit this file?? And
if anyone of you guys tried to install UT2004 on your linux know if this
would work!

Roland

Nimrod