Re: [Nolug] Online backup services?

From: Dane Reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:59:42 -0500

We have a few clients getting ready to trying out a local company -
www.backupusa.com

Discount Plan is 1GB compressed - $25 per month

We have 2 Clients going w/ the 1 GB and hopefully another client going
w/ 2 Servers 10-15GB each

You can combine multiple computers - We can manage it remotely.

Dane Reugger
Downtown Computers