Re: [Nolug] redhat upgrade for web server

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 09:08:48 -0500

On Saturday 03 July 2004 12:17 am, Bart Pittari spake:
> I'd love to give the SuSE Pro a try if at all possible.

The only difference between Personal and Professional is the package
selection. If you install the Personal ISO, you can get everything else by
adding an FTP site to the "source of installation". Of course, you can skip
the personal ISO and do an FTP install, which amounts to the same thing.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL