Re: [Nolug] Meeting Thursday --- small Linux distros

From: Mischa Krilov <subs_at_krilov.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:15:09 -0500

Christoph Boget wrote:

> Where are the meetings held? And at what time? How many
> people typically attend?

The meetings are held on the third Thursday at 7:30 in the auditorium of
the Math building on UNO campus. Turnout varies between 4-20, but
typically is about 8-12. We've seen a lot of new faces in recent months,
and we always encourage folks to bring their computers. The auditorium
has a projector, so no need to lug a monitor if you're bringing a
desktop system.

Also, we often order pizza as a group.

More details (and a map) can be found here:
http://nolug.org/nolugwiki/index.cgi?MonthlyMeetings

Hope to see you there!