Re: [Nolug] Cool wired house in Old Metairie

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 02:16:35 -0500

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 23:27 -0400, CMJandHOJ@cs.com wrote:
> Everyone that has looked at it recently seems to have issues with the
> lack of a yard. I view it as a positive because I am allergic to
> grass, but not everyone shares that sentiment.

No young kids, huh?

Hermit Geek that I am, I'd love a house with no yard, but my
wife would do painful things to me. Besides, kids need a yard.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
"Abstract art? A product of the untalented, sold by the
unprincipled to the utterly bewildered."
Al Capp