Re: [Nolug] Cool wired house in Old Metairie

From: CMJandHOJ_at_cs.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:14:13 EDT

Actually I have an 11 month old daughter.

Chris

In a message dated 7/19/2004 2:19:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
ron.l.johnson@cox.net writes:
> No young kids, huh?
>
> Hermit Geek that I am, I'd love a house with no yard, but my
> wife would do painful things to me. Besides, kids need a yard.

> Ron Johnson, Jr.
> Jefferson, LA USA
> PGP Key ID 8834C06B
>
> "Abstract art? A product of the untalented, sold by the
> unprincipled to the utterly bewildered."
> Al Capp

Chris Johnston
 Realtor Consultant
 Keller Williams Realty
 4725 Veterans Blvd.
 Metairie, LA 70006
 504-455-0100 bus
 504-455-0322 fax
 504-416-1596 cell
chrisjohnston@kw.com
 http://agent.kw.com/chrisjohnston/
 Licensed Louisiana Realtor, Each Office Independently Owned and Operated

"The best job goes to the person who can get it done without
passing the buck or coming back with excuses."
--Napoleon Hill