Re: [Nolug] Cool wired house in Old Metairie

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:14:13 EDT

Actually I have an 11 month old daughter.

In a message dated 7/19/2004 2:19:23 AM Central Daylight Time, writes:
> No young kids, huh?
> Hermit Geek that I am, I'd love a house with no yard, but my
> wife would do painful things to me. Besides, kids need a yard.
> --
> Ron Johnson, Jr.
> Jefferson, LA USA
> PGP Key ID 8834C06B
> "Abstract art? A product of the untalented, sold by the
> unprincipled to the utterly bewildered."
> Al Capp

Chris Johnston
 Realtor Consultant
 Keller Williams Realty
 4725 Veterans Blvd.
 Metairie, LA 70006
 504-455-0100 bus
 504-455-0322 fax
 504-416-1596 cell
 Licensed Louisiana Realtor, Each Office Independently Owned and Operated

"The best job goes to the person who can get it done without
passing the buck or coming back with excuses."
--Napoleon Hill

Nolug mailing list