Re: [Nolug] Cool wired house in Old Metairie

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:58:29 -0500

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 14:29 -0400, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:
>
> > On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 11:26 -0500, Alex McKenzie wrote:
> >> Good for you, I'm convinced that the TV+PC are the leading cause of ADD
> >> in kids. I think computers should be a part of education, but not early
> >> education. IANAD.
> >
> > You and I are in the minority, then. Most geek-parents think it's
> > *great* to have kids mousing around at 2yo,
>
> 2 is really waaaay to young. My 5-year-old asks to go to places like
> HotWheels.com or BobTheBuilder.com and such sites. But I rarely let
> him.

I've often wondered why my kids never ask to do such a thing; they
like to play with the computer at my grandmother's house.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will
not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and
a dog."
Mark Twain