Re: [Nolug] Cool wired house in Old Metairie

From: CMJandHOJ_at_cs.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:19:32 EDT

We had to change the address today from
http://agent.kw.com/peytonplace822_hotmail.com/listing.php?listing_id=2437906

http://agent.kw.com/patriciapeyton/listing.php?listing_id=2437906
there was some issues with a domain name that pointed to that site and they
were suddenly no longer pointing there. It was easier to make a change on our
end than theirs.
By the way I will be holding it open for her on Sunday from 3-5 if you want
to take a look at it.

Chris Johnston

In a message dated 7/20/2004 8:27:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
listbox@unix-boy.com writes:
> CMJandHOJ@cs.com wrote:
> >

> http://agent.kw.com/peytonplace822_hotmail.com/listing.php?listing_id=2437906
> >

> Is it just me, or is the link broken ?

Chris Johnston
 Realtor Consultant
 Keller Williams Realty
 4725 Veterans Blvd.
 Metairie, LA 70006
 504-455-0100 bus
 504-455-0322 fax
 504-416-1596 cell
chrisjohnston@kw.com
 http://agent.kw.com/chrisjohnston/
 Licensed Louisiana Realtor, Each Office Independently Owned and Operated

"The best job goes to the person who can get it done without
passing the buck or coming back with excuses."
--Napoleon Hill