Re: [Nolug] Sqlite and ODBC

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:39:37 -0500

John D. Tiedeman wrote:
> I have downloaded sqliteodbc-0.61. When I try to configure, I get a
> message that there are no ODBC or library files. What ODBC files do I
> need with Fedora FC 1 and where can I get them?

Is there no README that describes pre-requisite's you need installed?
It might be useful to post the configure output here. Also, perhaps
"./configure -h" has some clue.

A generic ODBC library for *nix can be had at http://www.unixodbc.org/ .
I have no idea if the library you're using can use these ODBC drivers.
There are source tarballs and connectiva RPMs on the site's download page.

--
Scott Harney <scotth@scottharney.com>
"Asking the wrong questions is the leading cause of wrong answers"