Re: [Nolug] Sqlite and ODBC

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:13:54 -0500

John D. Tiedeman wrote:

> Do you know the names of any of the lib files? I can't find a directory
> that contains anything I'm sure is needed.

I have no idea as I've never used either of these items. I just no the
steps I go through troubleshooting building from source. Most configure
scripts leave a "config.log" file that shows the steps they're taking
and where they are failing. You may be able to look at that or the
configure script itself and see what path's it is searching.

You also need to take a look at the unixodbc RPM you installed and see
where it put all the libraries and includes.

Lastly, you may want to go straight to the source and email the authors
and/or their development mailing list if they have one. You are going
to need to paste in your configure results.

--
Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"Asking the wrong questions is the leading cause of wrong answers"