Re: [Nolug] Gentoo on Stargate Atlantis

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:13:10 -0400

"Chris Reames" <chris@drugfreemro.com> writes:

> Rambling: There have been several shows that referred to a renegade type
> rogue as a longhorn, but longhorn hasn't been released yet, so I don't think
> this counts.

To be fair, when Longhorn is released, it will no longer be called
"Longhorn". It'll be "Windows" something or other.

So, I'd say it counts. Of course, you may be joking, but I wouldn't
get that since I don't watch TV. ;)

Mark.

--
A choice between one man and a shovel, or a dozen men with teaspoons
is clear to me, and I'm sure it is clear to you also.