[Nolug] Gentoo on Stargate Atlantis

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:54:47 -0500

Hey guys,
Does anyone watch SG-1 on Sci-Fi channel?
Last night was the premier of Stargate Atlantis, and there was a young boy
named Gentoo.
Coincidence, maybe, but I thought it was cool.
To my knowledge not even the Borg have anyone named Windows 9x,NT,2000,XP
etc.

Rambling: There have been several shows that referred to a renegade type
rogue as a longhorn, but longhorn hasn't been released yet, so I don't think
this counts.

Continued Rambling: I saw a commercial that the new Battlestar Galactica
series was going to start up again soon.
I miss the shiny metal suits with the chasing leds, but the newer models
have their own unique distractions.