Re: Re: [Nolug] Glogs and galleries

From: Manuel Lora <vanguardist_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:05:59 -0400

sure :) could you add it for me? i'm busy getting ready to leave town.

btw my wife and I are going camping for two weeks, so keep an eye on those pages every day.

we're going to oklahoma, rockies, utah, grand canyon, albuquerque and santa fe. if we find wifi (GEEK ALERT), i'll be uploading pix

back in 2 weeks

later