Re: [Nolug] Glogs and galleries

Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 22:13:23 -0500

Manuel Lora wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anyone (else) here had blogs or online photo galleries.
> Perhaps we can link them on the wiki or link each other. I'll start:
>
> http://www.vanguardist.org and http://gallery.vanguardist.org
>
> ml

I have a photo gallery up... It was full of some artistic photography
that I did, until some punks on "Deviant Art" tried to steal MY work.
Now its mostly just stuff that isn't worth copyrighting...

Anyway, here's the link:

http://gallery.unix-boy.com/

As for a blog, I took mine down months ago... Don't ask why I took it
down cause its bound to piss off the serious bloggers. ;)