Re: [Nolug] cox new orleans outage? - Cause and Explanation

From: Charles Jouglard <pcguy1_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:20:51 -0500

>I switched from BellSouth DSL to Southern Star late last year after
>FastAccess couldn't associate my DSL service with my changed phone
>number. Service with sstar has been excellent; John S. is really on top
>of things.

If you opt for DSL or aDSL, why would you do business with anyone other than someone local? I've
never heard of any bad or negative comments about John or his support.

Cheers,
Charles Jouglard
CHSI System Engineer
Cox Louisiana, LLC
504-417-3627

Disclaimer: This email and information and any associated pages, links, and/or files are not
endorsed by Cox Communications, Inc., Cox Louisiana, LLC, Cox.Net or anyone else other than myself.
If anyone believes, thinks or infers otherwise, they are sadly mistaken, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,
Blah. Thank you.