Re: [Nolug] Professional Question

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 19:10:11 -0500

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 18:47 -0500, Tim Kelley wrote:
> On Thursday 05 August 2004 18:22, Chris Reames wrote:
> > > Innovative ideas that you thought of at the office?
>
> > Thats the delima I'm facing.
> > Also, if I can fold a piece of paper into anything else, they want to own
> > that as well.
>
> err, well that's capitalism. Are you new to this?

Sounds like he is...

> As far as owning work that you have created, they have you over a barrel here.
> I don't think there's anything you can do unless it specifically stated
> otherwise.

Why over a barrel? That's what they *paid* him to do.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
Anyone who thinks that religion is Sooo Eeevil should remember:
- The number of Soviet citizens that the "religion is the opiate
of the masses" Soviets killed or let starve is between 20M and
60M.
- The number of Chinese killed or allowed to starve by the
Chinese Communists is estimated to be as many as 66M.
Now *that* is True Evil.