Re: [Nolug] Teaching a Computer Elective

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:26:49 -0500

Christopher,
    There's a state recycling facility in Baton Rouge that will
give -- as in free -- recycled computers to schools. They probably
won't have an OS and they may be Pentium-1, but that should give you
something to start with. I think it's the Louisiana Property Recycling
Agency, or something like that. If you are interested, I'll look up
the contact info when I go by my school Monday.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org