Re: [Nolug] Teaching a Computer Elective

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:43:48 -0500

John,
I don't think they deal with pieces and parts, except for keyboards and mice. Other than that, it's just computers and monitors.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org
<snip>
  I used to take non-working computer components (and occasionally a whole computer) to an warehouse run by the Marin County School Board in San Rafael, CA. They would cannibalize and presumably separate constitutents of unusable parts for recycling. Does the agency you mentioned do all that? If so, I have a couple of boxes of stuff--I have to put usable copper, etc., in the garbage!