Re: [Nolug] Interesting

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:01:24 -0500

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 15:45 +0000, Jeff Lee wrote:
> I havent really looked into which political party I am in... not because I
> dont care about what happens to our country but because I dont like any of
> them and I will explain why..
>
> <rant>
> The entire year before an election government work slows in one aspect so
[snip]
> as much as cashiers at winn dixie.
> </rant>
> I'd go more into detail but I am going to a meeting and dont have the time.

A good place to take this would be libranet-ot@yahoogroups.com.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B
484,246 sq mi (1,254,197 sq km) are needed for 6 billion people
to live, 4 persons per lot, in lots that are 60'x150' (a nice
suburban US plot).
That is ~ California, Texas and Missouri.
Alternatively, France, Spain and The United Kingdom.