Re: [Nolug] food poll

From: Manuel Lora <vanguardist_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:06:21 -0500

"Secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said 'By
the power of Grayskull... I HAVE TEH POWAH!' I became He-Man, the most
powerful man in the universe" etc etc.. then the bit about cringer becoming
battlecat.. then transformers (more than meets the eye), then thundercats
(was cheetara hot?)

ml