Re: [Nolug] A "keystroke learn" key in vim?

From: -ray <ray_at_ops.selu.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:09:15 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Ron Johnson wrote:

> I'd rather have EVE on Linux.

That'd be cool. Ever found a DCL interpreter for Linux? Our VMS guy
would kill for that...

> BTW, do you still think of it as the Extensible VAX Editor, or
> have you drunk the marketing kool-aid and so now think of it as
> the Extensible Versatile Editor?

Always heard Extensible VAX Editor... they'll never live down "VAX", it's
just a cool word. At one time we had a 4-node cluster-- 2 vaxen, 2
alphas. We haven't had a VAX architecture machine in over 4 years... we
only have one Alpha box left. But everyone (even the VMS admin) still
calls it "the VAX". It's funny.

ray